Smoked Chicken, Artichoke, Wilted Arugula and Lemon Bucatini
- 4 oz. bucatini*
- 2 Tbsp./1 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups/6 oz. artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 Tbsp./ ½ oz. finely chopped garlic
- 8 cups/8 oz. arugula, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 oz. smoked chicken, diced
- ½ cup/½ oz. shredded basil
How to Make It
Three steps, one pan, and 30 minutes – that’s all it takes to get a healthy meal on the table! Our light and fresh chicken bucatini recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the bucatini according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and artichokes and lightly brown (about 2 minutes). Add the garlic and cook until aromatic (about 30 seconds). Add the arugula and lemon juice to wilt the arugula. Stir in the chicken and bucatini.
- Toss to combine and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in basil. Divide between 4 bowls.
*For a gluten-free dish, simply substitute gluten-free bucatini or thick spaghetti.
Makes 4 servings.