Zucchini and Goat Cheese Ravioli with Sage and Walnut Cream
- 5 Lilly’s Zucchini and Goat Cheese Medallion (#09475)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped shallots
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 c heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ c chopped walnuts
- 2 sprigs fresh sage
- pinch of nutmeg
How to Make It
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil
- In a preheated sauté pan, heat the oil and sauté the shallots
- Add wine and reduce by half
- Add cream and bring to a simmer; season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Reduce cream.
- Whisk in softened butter, add walnuts and one sprig of sage. Set aside.
- Boil ravioli for 4 minutes; drain, add to sauce, and cook for 1 minute. Plate and garnish with walnuts and remaining sage sprig.