Green Goddess Tortellini Salad with Shrimp
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 ¼ cup baby spinach
- 3 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
4 anchovy filets
- 4 shrimp, cooked
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 4 spears asparagus, grilled
How to Make It
- In a medium sauce pan, bring water to a boil and cook tortellini for 3-4 minutes. Shock in ice bath, drain, and reserve in cooler.
- In a food processor, puree yogurt, basil, mint, salt, pepper, and basil pesto.
- Toss chilled tortellini, spinach, Parmesan cheese, tomatoes, and anchovy fillets with dressing.
- Plate and garnish with cooked shrimp, sliced egg, and grilled asparagus.