Colorful beets steal the spotlight in this light but flavorful simple summer dish.
- 5 pieces Lilly’s Beet and Mascarpone Agnolotti
- Handful of fresh arugula
- 1/8 c. crumbled goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Add fresh arugula to center of plate.
- Cook Beet and Mascarpone Ravioli.
- Arrange cooked agnolotti tossed in olive oil on plate over arugula.
- Serve topped with crumbled goat cheese, drizzle of olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Goat Cheese Agnolotti
- Smoked Mozzarella and Arugula Ravioli (view product)
- Carbonara Ravioli
- Gorgonzola and Walnut Agnolotti
- Artichoke and Goat Cheese Ravioli