Chorizo Ravioli Paella
Shrimp paella gets a major upgrade when topped with Lilly’s Fresh Pasta Chorizo Ravioli. You won’t look at paella the same way again!
- 3-5 pieces Lilly’s Chorizo Ravioli
- 3-5 fresh jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 c. Spanish yellow rice or Bomba rice
- 1-2 c. chicken stock
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
How to Make It
- Heat paella or cast-iron pan over medium-high heat and drizzle with olive oil. Add onions and cook until translucent, then add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Add chorizo and tomato paste and cook through. Then add chicken broth paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Once broth comes to a boil add rice and let cook, do not stir. After 5-8 minutes of cooking, add the shrimp to the pan and keep over medium heat until cooked through. Shake pan, but do not stir allowing rice to cook and caramelize on bottom of the pan.
- While paella is simmering, boil large pot of salted water and cook chorizo ravioli until al dente, set aside.
- Let simmer until broth has evaporated, turning to high heat for 1 minute before removing from heat and topping with ravioli.
- Cover and allow flavors to marry for a few minutes.
- Uncover and enjoy.