Gnocchi with Sage and Prosciutto
- 1 pound Lilly’s Potato Gnocchi or Fresh Sage Gnocchi
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 oz. prosciutto, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
How to Make It
- Cook gnocchi in boiling salted water for 4 to 5 minutes; drain and reserve 1/3 cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook prosciutto and sage for 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy.
- Add gnocchi, reserved cooking liquid and lemon zest to skillet; toss until well coated.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmigiano or pecorino-Romano cheese.
A Pasta Fits original recipe.