Spring Vegetable Tortellini with Anchovies & Toasted Walnuts
- 1 pound Lilly’s Five Cheese Tortellini or Tri-Color Five Cheese Tortellini
- ¼ cup/2 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup/1 oz. finely chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp./ ½ oz. anchovy paste
- ¼ cup/2 oz. toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup/4 oz. snow peas, sliced in half on the bias
- 2 cups/8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup/2 oz. lemon juice
- ¼ cup/1 oz. finely chopped parsley
How to Make It
- Boil Tortellini in salted water for 4 to 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil with garlic and anchovy paste.
- When the garlic is aromatic and starting to brown, after about 30 seconds, add the walnuts, snow peas, cherry tomatoes, and the lemon juice.
- Stir in the tortellini until well-incorporated, then divide between 4 bowls; sprinkle with parsley to serve.