Spring Vegetable Tortellini with Anchovies & Toasted Walnuts
- 1 (18 oz.) package cheese tortellini
- ¼ cup/2 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup/1 oz. finely chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp./ ½ oz. anchovy paste
- ¼ cup/2 oz. toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup/4 oz. snow peas, sliced in half on the bias
- 2 cups/8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup/2 oz. lemon juice
- ¼ cup/1 oz. finely chopped parsley
How to Make It
This easy anchovy and spring vegetable tortellini has it all – fresh veggies, protein, and an irresistible taste! Whip it up in 25 minutes by following three simple steps.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil with the garlic and anchovy paste. When the garlic is aromatic and starting to brown, after about 30 seconds, add the walnuts, snow peas and cherry tomatoes. Add the lemon juice. Stir in the tortellini.
- Divide between 4 bowls. Sprinkle with parsley.
Makes 4 servings.