Sweet Pea Ravioli with Pan Seared Salmon and Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- 3 pieces Lilly’s Sweet Pea and Caramelized Onion Ravioli
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz fresh salmon filet, skin on
- 1 tsp chopped shallots
- ½ cup roasted red bell peppers
- ¼ cup of white wine
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
How to Make It
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
- Heat 1 tbsp. Oil in a small sauté pan. Pan sear both sides of salmon; remove from pan and finish cooking in oven.
- In the same pan, add the rest of the oil and shallots and sauté, then add peppers.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and reduce by half; add chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Finish with cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Boil ravioli for 4 minutes
- In a blender, puree the sauce and add back to pan.
- Add ravioli and plate; garnish with basil and Parmesan cheese.