Fried Chorizo Ravioli in Queso Fundido Sauce
Classic, cheesy, hot, Queso! When paired with our Chorizo Ravioli it’s a match made in heaven. Perfect as a small bite or Taco Tuesday appetizer special.
- 2-4 pieces Lilly’s Chorizo Ravioli
- 1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded Oaxaca cheese
- 1/4 c. crumbled, chorizo
- 1-4 tbsp. milk
- 1 c. plain bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- olive oil
- oil for frying or air fryer
How to Make It
- In a large pot of salted water, cook Lilly’s Chorizo Ravioli until al dente. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a cast-iron or heavy-bottomed skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and cook crumbled chorizo over medium heat. Once cooked, remove excess fat from the skillet and set aside a few tablespoons of chorizo for garnish.
- Slowly add shredded cheeses and milk to skillet, stirring constantly until combined and desired consistency is reached. Keep warm.
- Take the cooled chorizo ravioli, coat in flour, dip in egg, and dredge in combination of bread crumbs and taco seasoning. Once coated, fry until golden.
- Serve immediately on top of hot queso and garnish with crumbled chorizo.
- Ricotta Cheese Ravioli (view product)
- Sausage and Mascarpone Agnolotti
- Black Bean Agnolotti