Grilled Agnolotti Skewers
The classic peppers and onion combo get an upgrade with these Grilled Agnolotti Skewers. Perfect as a side, or load them up with even more sausage and veggies for a main course at your next barbecue.
- 3-5 pieces Lilly’s Sausage and Mascarpone Agnolotti
- 1/2 c. large, rough chopped red, orange, and yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 c. large, rough chopped onion
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Cook Sausage & Mascarpone ravioli just shy of al dente, allow pasta to cool.
- Rough chop & prep your onion, red, orange, and yellow bell peppers. Toss in olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add stacks of peppers and onion to skewer, adding 2-3 agnolotti per skewer.
- Grill until charred and veggies are cooked through. Serve grilled agnolotti skewers immediately.