Fresh Pappardelle with Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Zucchini Ribbons
- 1 pound Lilly’s Fresh Pappardelle
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp. grainy mustard
- 4 tsp. honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper, divided
- 1 pork tenderloin (12 oz.)
- 2 medium zucchini, ends trimmed (about 8 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
How to Make It
- Preheat grill to medium; grease grate well. Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, and half of the salt and pepper. Remove 2 tbsp. and set aside; reserve remaining mixture.
- Season pork with remaining salt and pepper. Grill, turning pork, for about 10 minutes or until well marked. Brush with 2 tbsp. mustard mixture; cook for about 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Let pork rest for 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Meanwhile, boil Pappardelle for 2 to 4 minutes in salted water and drain.
- Using vegetable peeler, slice zucchini into long, thin strips, turning as needed and discarding seed-filled center.
- Toss zucchini with reserved mustard mixture. Stir in pasta and chives. Divide among plates and serve with sliced pork.
- Fresh Pappardelle