Fresh Ziti with Lemony Grilled Calamari
- 1 pound Lilly’s Fresh Ziti or Fresh Rigatoni
- 6 oz. calamari, bodies only, cleaned
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup/2 oz. celery hearts, thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp./1 oz. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp./1 oz. extra virgin olive oil
How to Make It
- Boil pasta in salted water for 4 to 6 minutes; drain and reserve.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the calamari. Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill over high heat. Pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss with vegetable oil.
- Grill calamari for 1 minute per side or until nicely charred and just cooked through. Remove to a cutting board and slice into ¼” rings.
- Place the ziti, calamari and celery in a bowl. Toss with the parsley, lemon juice and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.