Loaded Caprese Burger
Fire up the grill, cause you’re going to want to make this Loaded Caprese Burger with fresh Burrata Ravioli ASAP! The Italian salad meets an American classic in this comfort food mash up.
- 1 piece Lilly’s Burrata Ravioli
- 1 brioche bun
- sliced fresh tomato
- fresh hand-torn basil
- 8 ounces ground beef
- salt & pepper
How to Make It
- Season and cook beef patty to temp
- Pile on brioche bun lined with sliced tomatoes
- Immediately before serving, cook Burrata Ravioli. While piping hot slice in half and place on top of beef patty
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve oozing with optional toppings like balsamic glaze, mayonnaise, lettuce, etc.
Serving Size: 1
This Loaded Caprese Burger recipe is for one serving with one jumbo ravioli. Perfect for a small, high-margin appetizer or small plate. Add a side to round out the meal as a full entrée.
- Burrata Ravioli