Scallop and Bacon Agnolotti with Spring Pea Puree, Fresh Peas, and Crispy Bacon
Spring peas shine against fresh sea scallop and bacon agnolotti in this simple spring seafood dish.
- 5 pieces Lilly’s Scallop and Bacon Agnolotti
- 1/8 c. diced, cooked bacon
- 1 c. fresh peas
- 1/8 c. white wine
- 1/8 c. vegetable stock
- 1/4 shallot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded parmesan cheese (optional garnish)
How to Make It
- Blend peas (reserve 1/4 c. for plating), vegetable stock, white wine, and shallot until smooth.
- Brush plate with pea puree. Add remaining fresh peas and diced, cooked bacon to plate.
- Cook Scallop and Bacon Agnolotti. Toss in olive oil and arrange on plate.
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese (optional).
Serve with fewer pieces as an appetizer or elevate the entree with the addition of fresh seared sea scallops.
- Goat Cheese Agnolotti
- Smoked Mozzarella and Arugula Ravioli (view product)
- Carbonara Ravioli
- Minted Lamb Agnolotti
- Utica Greens Ravioli
- Sweet Pea and Caramelized Onion Ravioli (view product)