Squid Ink Linguine with Garlic, Olive Oil, and White Wine
- 4 ounces Lilly’s Squid Ink Linguine
- 3 tbsp. EVOO
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes (red, yellow, or both)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Boil squid ink pasta in salted water for about 2 minutes.
- Heat the EVOO over medium head and sauté garlic and tomatoes; add white wine and evaporate slightly.
- Add cooked pasta to pan with tongs and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, until sauce is glossy and pasta and sauce are well incorporated.
- Add parsley and green onion, toss, and plate; top with Parmesan cheese.
- Squid Ink Linguine (view product)