Warm Burrata Ravioli Caprese
- 1 piece Lilly’s Burrata Ravioli
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved (try heirloom varieties for a pop of color)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- Balsamic glaze
- 3 leaves fresh basil, hand-torn
How to Make It
- Roast cherry tomatoes until slightly blistered.
- Heat olive oil and garlic over low heat for about 5 minutes; once garlic is beginning to brown, remove garlic and drain oil, leaving about 1-2 tbsp in the pan.
- Increase heat to medium-low; add spinach and sauté until wilted
- Meanwhile, boil ravioli for 4 to 5 minutes
- To serve, plate spinach, then place the warm ravioli on top. Top with roasted cherry tomatoes; drizzle with about a tablespoon of the remaining garlic-infused olive oil, plus a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Garnish with fresh basil.
This recipe is for one serving with one jumbo ravioli, perfect for a small, high-margin appetizer or small plate. You can increase to 2 or 3 ravioli (scaling up ingredients accordingly) for a larger portion, or up to 3 or 4 for a full entrée.
- Burrata Ravioli