Fresh Fusilli Pasta Salad in Lemony Parmesan Dressing
Summer pasta salads are a simple way to enjoy the season’s freshest veggies and ingredients.
- 1 lb. Fresh Fusilli
- 1/2 c. mayonaise
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 c. peas
- 1/2 c. diced, cooked bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Cook fusilli, allow pasta to cool.
- For the dressing– Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest, finely chopped garlic, and finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Once combined, toss cooled and cooked fusilli in dressing.
- Fold in peas and diced bacon.
- Serve chilled topped with parmesan cheese.