Fresh Spaghetti with Smoked Chicken, Artichokes, and Lemon
- 1 pound Lilly’s Fresh Bucatini or Fresh Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 8 cups raw arugula, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 oz. smoked chicken, diced
- ½ cup chiffonade basil
How to Make It
- Boil pasta in salted water for 2 to 4 minutes; drain and reserve.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and artichokes and lightly brown (about 2 minutes).
- Add the garlic and cook until aromatic (about 30 seconds).
- Add the arugula and lemon juice to wilt the arugula.
- Stir in the chicken and pasta.
- Toss to combine and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in basil. Divide between 4 plates.