Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter and Sage
- 3 pieces Pumpkin and Mascarpone Ravioli (or 5 pieces agnolotti shape) OR 8 pieces Butternut Squash and Pumpkin Ravioli
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh sage, plus 1-2 leaves for garnish
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chopped candied walnuts or pecans
How to Make It
- Boil ravioli in salted water at a strong, rolling boil for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Over medium-low heat, swirl the butter constantly until it’s just beginning to brown; as soon as you see signs of browning, remove from heat.
- Stir in sage and balsamic vinegar.
- Fold ravioli gently into pan with butter sauce, then toss with chopped nuts. Plate and serve with 1 or 2 leaves of fresh sage for presentation.