Summer Elote Pasta Salad
It’s summer and with glorious weather comes grilling, outdoor cookouts, beach picnics, and more. This Summer Elote Pasta Salad is perfect for bringing a little heat to a classic cold dish.
- 1 lb. Five Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 c. mayonaise
- 3 tbsp. Lime juice
- 3/4 tsp. elote spice blend
How to Make It
- Cook tortellini, allow pasta to cool.
- For the dressing– Combine mayonnaise, lime juice and zest, and Elote spice blend.
- Once combined, toss cooled and cooked Five Cheese Tortellini in fresh dressing.
- Fold in black beans, charred corn, cotija cheese, and top with avodcado, and jalapenos. Serve warm or chilled with a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Chorizo Tortellini (coming soon)
- Chicken Tortellini