Tomato Demi with Winter Mirepoix
- 2-3 Lilly’s Braised Beef Short Rib Ravioli or Pork Osso Buco Ravioli
- 1/4 oz. lobster mushrooms (pre soaked if dried)
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- 4 baby pearl onions
- 1 oz. butternut squash, diced
- 3 oz. demi glace
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
How to Make It
- In a medium sauté pan, sauté onions, carrot, celery, and butternut squash; once tender, add lobster mushrooms.
- Add demi and tomato sauce; keep on low heat.
- Boil ravioli for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to plate. Chop 1 sprig of rosemary into remaining sauce in pan.
- Plate ravioli on top of vegetables and top with remaining sauce; garnish with remaining sprig of rosemary.