Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Portabella Mushrooms and Thyme Butter
- 5 pieces Lilly’s Wild Mushroom Porcini Ravioli
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 oz. Sautéed-Roasted Portabella Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp. shredded Grana Padano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
How to Make It
- Boil ravioli in salted water for 4 to 5 minutes; drain and set aside, reserving 1 tbsp of pasta cooking water.
- Melt butter over medium heat; once melted, add thyme sprigs. Continue swirling butter until just barely beginning to darken.
- Stir in mushrooms and grape tomatoes and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, until tomatoes are softened.
- Add cooked ravioli and reserved pasta water and sauté for another minute or so until well incorporated.
- Plate and top with shredded cheese and fresh tarragon.
Pairing Suggestion: Wild Mushroom Porcini Ravioli (view product)
To make this easy vegetarian entrée even easier, we feature premade roasted Portabellas from Phillips Gourmet. Their proprietary sauté process preserves their mushrooms’ cell structure, giving them a freshly sautéed texture and unsurpassed flavor.