Butternut Squash and Pumpkin Ravioli with Spiced Cider Cream Sauce
- 8 Lilly’s Butternut Squash Ravioli OR
3 Lilly’s Jumbo Pumpkin and Mascarpone Ravioli OR
5 ounces Lilly’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 1/2 cup basic cream sauce (or our Basic Alfredo Sauce)
- 1 tbsp. apple cider concentrate
- 1 tbsp. crushed candied walnuts or pecans
- 1 tbsp. dried cranberries
How to Make It
- Prepare cream sauce according to instructions.
- Boil pasta for 3 to 6 minutes, or until desired texture.
- Toss ravioli with cream sauce, plate, then drizzle with apple cider concentrate; sprinkle with nuts and cranberries to serve.