Corned Beef Ravioli with Mustard Cream Sauce and Root Vegetables
- 5 Lilly’s Corned Beef Ravioli
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 pearl onions
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 oz. basic Béchamel sauce
- 2 tbsp. stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp. Irish cheddar cheese, crumbled
How to Make It
- Heat oil in a preheated saucepan and caramelize the onions.
- Add carrots, Brussels sprouts, and butternut squash and cook until tender. Remove vegetables from heat and keep warm.
- Add Béchamel and mustard to pan and whisk together while heating.
- Boil ravioli for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to plate, place ravioli on top, and top with mustard béchamel; garnish with crumbled Irish cheddar and serve.
Corned Beef Ravioli (view product)