Corned Beef Agnolotti in a Mustard Cream with Root Vegetables
A festive addition to any St. Patrick’s Day menu, or a year-round option for Irish bars and gastropubs.
- 4-5 Corned Beef Agnolotti (#01172)
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 4 pearl onions
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 oz. basic Béchamel sauce
- 2 tbsp. stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp. Irish cheddar cheese, crumbled
How to Make It
- In a small saucepan, boil water to cook Agnolotti.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a preheated saucepan and caramelize the onions.
- Add carrots, Brussels sprouts, and butternut squash and cook until tender.
- Remove vegetables from heat and keep warm; add Béchamel and mustard, whisk together, and heat.
- Boil Agnolotti for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to plate, place Agnolotti on top, and top with mustard béchamel; garnish with crumbled Irish cheddar and serve.