Agnolotti with Grilled Chicken and Prosciutto
- 5 Lilly’s Agnolotti
- 2 oz. chicken breast
- 3 oz. prepared Alfredo sauce (or our Basic Alfredo Sauce)
- 1 tbsp. Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 oz. prosciutto, julienned
- 2 tbsp. candied walnuts
How to Make It
- Sear chicken in a sauté pan and finish in the oven until cooked through.
- In the same pan, heat Alfredo sauce on low heat and fold in half of the Gorgonzola.
- Boil Agnolotti for 4 to 5 minutes
- Once Gorgonzola is melted, add half of the prosciutto.
- Plate Agnolotti and top with Gorgonzola sauce.
- Slice chicken and fan on top of Agnolotti.
- Garnish with remaining Gorgonzola, prosciutto, and walnuts.