Lobster Ravioli with Tarragon Shallot Cream
- 4 pieces Lilly’s 100% Lobster Ravioli
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp minced shallots
- 2/3 cup prepared tomato cream sauce or vodka sauce
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp chiffonade radicchio
How to Make It
- Boil ravioli in salted water for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Sauté shallots in butter until translucent.
- Add sauce to pan with shallots and butter and heat; fold in chopped tarragon.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Toss ravioli with sauce until well incorporated, then serve.
Serving Size: 1
- 100% Lobster Ravioli