Lobster Ravioli in Creamy Lemon Dill Dressing
Nothing says summer like fresh 100% North Atlantic lobster! And Lilly’s Fresh Pasta Lobster Ravioli is loaded with it. Enjoy this chilled appetizer all summer long.
- 5 pieces Lilly’s Lobster Ravioli
- 1/4 c. greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large sprig of fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Cook Lobster Ravioli and set aside to cool.
- For the dressing– Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, zest, and finely chopped garlic and dill.
- Once combined, toss cooled Lobster Ravioli in fresh dressing. Serve chilled.
- Lobster Agnolotti
- Lobster and Crab Ravioli (view product)
- Shrimp Scampi Ravioli
- Smoked Salmon Agnolotti