Seafood Ravioli with Tomatoes, Basil and Brown Butter
- 5 pieces Scallop and Bacon Ravioli
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, hand-torn
How to Make It
- Boil ravioli in salted water for 4 to 6 minutes; drain and set aside
- Swirl butter in pan over high heat, moving constantly. Butter will begin to bubble and froth; once butter is beginning to brown, turn off heat.
- Immediately stir tomatoes and half of the basil into the butter; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss cooked ravioli with sauce until well coated, and plate; top with remaining basil and grated Parmesan cheese (if desired).
- Scallop and Bacon Ravioli
- 100% Lobster Ravioli
- Lobster and Crab Ravioli
- Frutti di Mare Ravioli